I’m now an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science and Technology, School of Informatics, Xiamen University. I received my PhD degree on computer science from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2019 supervised by Prof. Yiu-ming Cheung and received my bachelor and master degree on software engineering from University of Macau in 2012 and 2014, supervised by Prof. Yuan Yan Tang. I was a research intern at Tencent in 2018. My research interest includes artificial intelligence, machine learning, especially deep learning from imcomplete data.
For undergraduate students, please check 本科招生简章. For postgraduate students, please check 硕士招生简章.
There is still a few postgraduate quota in Fall 2023. Please contact me ASAP.
- Feb 28 2023: One CVPR paper is accepted. Congrats to Yan!
- Apr 21 2022: One IJCAI paper is accepted. Congrats to Xinyi!
- Mar 2 2022: One co-authored CVPR paper is accepted.
- July 4 2021: One co-authored ACMMM paper is accepted.
- Jun 20 2021: One co-authored ECML-PKDD paper is accepted.
- Apr 15 2021: One co-authored TIE paper is accepted.
- Dec 24 2020: One Zhejiang Lab open project is granted.
- Sep 18 2020: One NSFC youth project is granted.
- Sep 11 2020: One provincial general project is granted.
- Mar 12 2020: Teach for one semester at Xiamen University Malaysia.
- Dec 10 2019: Join the Center for PAMI at Xiamen University.
- Nov 3 2019: One paper is accepted by TNNLS.
- Sep 27 2019: One paper is accepted by TNNLS.
- Aug 26 2019: Pass PhD oral defense.
- Jun 6 2019: My PhD thesis is submitted to the Gradual School.
- May 8 2019: One paper is accepted by TCYB.
- Deep learning
- Federated learning
- Long-tail learning
- Noisy-label learning
- Continual learning
- Semi-supervised Learning
- Pinxin Qian (2020-): Federated learning
- Xinyi Shang (2020-): Federated learning
- Yiliang Zhang (2021-): Long-tail learning and noisy-label learning
- Yan Jin (2021-): Long-tail learning
- Xiaolin Huang (2021-): Semi-supervised long-tail learning
- Fengling Lu (2021-): Federated learning
- Chenxing Hong (2022-): Long-tail learning and continual learning
- Lin Chen (2022-): Federated learning
- Liyuan Wang (2022-): Long-tail learning