Hi! I’m Yang. You can also call me Jason. I’m now an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science, School of Informatics, Xiamen University. I received my PhD degree on computer science from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2019 supervised by Prof. Yiu-ming Cheung and received my bachelor and master degree on software engineering from University of Macau in 2012 and 2014, supervised by Prof. Yuan Yan Tang. I was a research intern at Tencent in 2018. My research interest includes artificial intelligence, machine learning, data mining and theoretical models and algorithms.
- Mar 12 2020: Teach for one semester at Xiamen University Malaysia.
- Dec 10 2019: Join the Center for PAMI at Xiamen University.
- Nov 3 2019: One paper is accepted by TNNLS.
- Sep 27 2019: One paper is accepted by TNNLS.
- Aug 26 2019: Pass PhD oral defense.
- Jun 6 2019: My PhD thesis is submitted to the Gradual School.
- May 8 2019: One paper is accepted by TCYB.
- Class imbalance learning
- Federated learning
- Deep learning based recommender system
- Ensemble learning
- Online learning
- Unsupervised learning and clustering