Hi! I’m Yang. You can also call me Jason. I’m now an Assistant Professor in Department of Computer Science, School of Informatics, Xiamen University. I received my PhD degree on computer science from Hong Kong Baptist University in 2019 supervised by Prof. Yiu-ming Cheung and received my bachelor and master degree on software engineering from University of Macau in 2012 and 2014, supervised by Prof. Yuan Yan Tang. I was a research intern at Tencent in 2018. My research interest includes artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning and theoretical models and algorithms.
- July 4 2021: One co-authored ACMMM paper is accepted.
- Jun 20 2021: One co-authored ECML-PKDD paper is accepted.
- Apr 15 2021: One co-authored TIE paper is accepted.
- Dec 24 2020: One Zhejiang Lab open project is granted.
- Sep 18 2020: One NSFC youth project is granted.
- Sep 11 2020: One provincial general project is granted.
- Mar 12 2020: Teach for one semester at Xiamen University Malaysia.
- Dec 10 2019: Join the Center for PAMI at Xiamen University.
- Nov 3 2019: One paper is accepted by TNNLS.
- Sep 27 2019: One paper is accepted by TNNLS.
- Aug 26 2019: Pass PhD oral defense.
- Jun 6 2019: My PhD thesis is submitted to the Gradual School.
- May 8 2019: One paper is accepted by TCYB.
- Deep learning
- Federated learning
- Long-tail learning
- Few-shot learning
- Ensemble learning
Pinxin Qian (2020-): Federated learning
Xinyi Shang (2020-): Federated learning
Yiliang Zhang (2021-): Long-tail learning
Yan Jin (2021-): Few-shot learning
Xiaolin Huang (2021-): Federated learning